Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so close to French Toast, but with a banana twist! I get this from Veggie Lovers Cook Book by Chef Morty Star, p. 20 - top. I made this this morning: DELISH!! It is DEFINITELY VEGAN 100%.
- 1 banana, ripe
- 8 ounces tofu
- 1 teaspoon oil (I used canola)
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (I used almond)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Dip slices of bread into batter (I used Farmhouse Bread: http://www.recipezaar.com/144943) , turning to coat both sides.
- Brown both sides in hot, lightly oiled skillet.