Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
This baguette is made up fast and easy with the help of the food processor
Make and share this French Baguette (Food Processor) recipe from Food.com.
- Place warm water in the food processor. Stir in the sugar and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes. Process for 5 seconds.
- Add 1 cup flour and process 5 seconds. Add salt and rest of the flour and process until it form a ball. Then process for 40 seconds.
- Remove the dough from the food processor. Pour 1/2 tsp of olive oil in a bowl and with a paper towel coat the bowl with the oil. Place the dough in the bowl, covering it with some of the oil. Cover with a clean dish towel and allow to it to rise for about 1 hour or until doubled.
- Punch down and shape into a baguette. Make 4 slashes in the dough.
- Preheat oven to 425. Add a pan of water in the bottom of the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, spraying it with water 4 times during the cooking time. Reduce oven to 350 and bake another 20 minutes or until golden.
- Option: Brush with an egg glaze for a shiny loaf before baking.