Recipe by Rita~
The food store had these baby vegies I just had to buy. I they were tender crisp! The mushrooms I know will be hard to find and I see no reason why you can't use any mushroom. Simple and good!
Top Review by MrsJ
DH, SS, and I throughly enjoyed this recipe. It was the perfect side dish to accompany Roasted Salmon and Rice Pilaf. It really looked elegant and tasted even better! I blanched the beans for about 4 minutes and added the beans after I sauteed the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and red bell. Did not have any almonds. The recipe was great even without them. Thanks, Rita, for posting the recipe!
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 85.04 g baby brown pearl mushrooms, cut in half
- 226.79 g baby french beans, sliced in half
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 0.25 ml sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 59.14 ml toasted sliced almonds