The accent of French apple pie in a moist cake.
Make and share this French Applesauce Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Top with glaze.
- 1 tablespoon hot milk or water.
- 1 cup sifted confectioner's sugar.
- Stir hot milk or water into confectioner's suigar.
this is the BEST cake ever. i always make it when I am invited to a dinner but I have to leave it there so I don't eat it all myself. Annie