Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
The accent of French apple pie in a moist cake.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Blend all ingredients.
- Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Top with glaze.
- 1 tablespoon hot milk or water.
- 1 cup sifted confectioner's sugar.
- Stir hot milk or water into confectioner's suigar.
this is the BEST cake ever. i always make it when I am invited to a dinner but I have to leave it there so I don't eat it all myself. Annie