This came from a long time friend. My dad, who doesn't like apple pie, likes this one. I will warn you, it's VERY sweet. I have cut the sugar. Please feel free to do so as well.
- Place crust in an 8 inch pie plate.
- To mix the topping ingredients together, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in the butter using a pastry blender, two forks or food processer. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Mix with the apples. Place apples in the crust.
- Sprinkle the topping over the apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until apples are tender.