Recipe by Suzzy Q.
A moist delishous cake apple! What more can I say?!? Try it for yourself...I know you will love it too!!!
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 gala apples
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 13 ounces butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat oil, eggs, sugar together in a medium bowl.
- In a second medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix contents of two bowls together by slowly stirring the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Peel, slice and dice the 3 apples.
- Stir the apples, walnuts and vanilla into the previous mixture. (This will provide moisture to the recipe.).
- Pour cake batter into a 9X13 greased and floured pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. (check at 45 minutes to see if it is getting close to done.).