1 hr 40 mins
Suzzy Q.'s Note:
A moist delishous cake apple! What more can I say?!? Try it for yourself...I know you will love it too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat oil, eggs, sugar together in a medium bowl.
- 2In a second medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- 3Mix contents of two bowls together by slowly stirring the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- 4Peel, slice and dice the 3 apples.
- 5Stir the apples, walnuts and vanilla into the previous mixture. (This will provide moisture to the recipe.).
- 6Pour cake batter into a 9X13 greased and floured pan.
- 7Sprinkle butterscotch chips over batter.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. (check at 45 minutes to see if it is getting close to done.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2087 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7752.9
- Calories from Fat 3736
- Total Fat 415.2 g
- Saturated Fat 127.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 4429.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 964.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.7 g
- Sugars 695.2 g
- Protein 72.0 g