Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Katy found it. Now its improved by group editing. In ingredients it says broccoli but it means stir fry veggies. I had to put that instead to get closer nutritional information.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli (about 3 cups) or 20 ounces stir fry vegetables (about 3 cups)
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, to fry up veggies and meat (included for nutritional values)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Assembly Directions: Cook chicken and cube into bite size pieces.
- Put chicken in a zippy bag.
- Combine dry seasonings into a zippy seasoning pack (salt, pepper, ginger, sugar, flour).
- Measure out frozen stir-fry vegetables and put in a zippy bag.
- Combine wet seasonings and pour into zippy bag (soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ketchup).
- Measure out rice and pour into zippy bag.
- Storing Directions: Place chicken pack, veggie pack, and wet ingredients pack in larger zippy bag and label.
- Freeze this pack.
- Place dry seasoning pack in rice pack and label.
- Serving Directions: Thaw meat pack and wet seasonings pack. Leave veggies frozen.
- Cook rice as normal.
- Cook Veggies on stove top in skillet or wok in 1/3 c of oil (oil is optional). Turn heat up to high, carefully pour in veggie pack.
- Stir veggies constantly until cooked as you like (we like them slightly burnt on parts).
- When veggies are almost cooked add in meat and cook until it is warm. Pour in wet ingredients pack.
- Add pineapple and as much pineapple juice as you like.
- Cook until thickened.
- Serve over warm rice.
Super yummy! Healthy! Fast and Easy! My Favorite Freezer recipe!