Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Katy found it. Now its improved by group editing. In ingredients it says broccoli but it means stir fry veggies. I had to put that instead to get closer nutritional information.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli (about 3 cups) or 20 ounces stir fry vegetables (about 3 cups)
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, to fry up veggies and meat (included for nutritional values)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Assembly Directions: Cook chicken and cube into bite size pieces.
- Put chicken in a zippy bag.
- Combine dry seasonings into a zippy seasoning pack (salt, pepper, ginger, sugar, flour).
- Measure out frozen stir-fry vegetables and put in a zippy bag.
- Combine wet seasonings and pour into zippy bag (soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ketchup).
- Measure out rice and pour into zippy bag.
- Storing Directions: Place chicken pack, veggie pack, and wet ingredients pack in larger zippy bag and label.
- Freeze this pack.
- Place dry seasoning pack in rice pack and label.
- Serving Directions: Thaw meat pack and wet seasonings pack. Leave veggies frozen.
- Cook rice as normal.
- Cook Veggies on stove top in skillet or wok in 1/3 c of oil (oil is optional). Turn heat up to high, carefully pour in veggie pack.
- Stir veggies constantly until cooked as you like (we like them slightly burnt on parts).
- When veggies are almost cooked add in meat and cook until it is warm. Pour in wet ingredients pack.
- Add pineapple and as much pineapple juice as you like.
- Cook until thickened.
- Serve over warm rice.
Super yummy! Healthy! Fast and Easy! My Favorite Freezer recipe!