Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
Katy found it. Now its improved by group editing. In ingredients it says broccoli but it means stir fry veggies. I had to put that instead to get closer nutritional information.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli (about 3 cups) or 20 ounces stir fry vegetables (about 3 cups)
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil, to fry up veggies and meat (included for nutritional values)
- 1Assembly Directions: Cook chicken and cube into bite size pieces.
- 2Put chicken in a zippy bag.
- 3Combine dry seasonings into a zippy seasoning pack (salt, pepper, ginger, sugar, flour).
- 4Measure out frozen stir-fry vegetables and put in a zippy bag.
- 5Combine wet seasonings and pour into zippy bag (soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ketchup).
- 6Measure out rice and pour into zippy bag.
- 7Storing Directions: Place chicken pack, veggie pack, and wet ingredients pack in larger zippy bag and label.
- 8Freeze this pack.
- 9Place dry seasoning pack in rice pack and label.
- 10Serving Directions: Thaw meat pack and wet seasonings pack. Leave veggies frozen.
- 11Cook rice as normal.
- 12Cook Veggies on stove top in skillet or wok in 1/3 c of oil (oil is optional). Turn heat up to high, carefully pour in veggie pack.
- 13Stir veggies constantly until cooked as you like (we like them slightly burnt on parts).
- 14When veggies are almost cooked add in meat and cook until it is warm. Pour in wet ingredients pack.
- 15Add pineapple and as much pineapple juice as you like.
- 16Cook until thickened.
- 17Serve over warm rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 1254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 39.8 g