Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from 2011 CookEatShare by Jackie. Jackie says; "This is not a new recipe, nor is it my own creation, but worthy of bringing to your attention. It is simple to make and so versatile in use as well. Do not know the 5 W's [Who, What, Where, When, Why] about Jackie but is scape of paper with recipe printed?
- Wash and hull strawberrys, use food processor to smooch to a chunky pulp.
- In large bowl mix Splenda and Fruit Pectin. Mix these dry ingredients together well.
- Add 4 cups strawberys to the mixture and stir well an additional for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into freezer containers and let stand for 3 minutes while the jam thickens.
- Jam may be stored 1 year in freezer or 1 month in refrigerator.
- OPTIONAL; blueberries, rasberries, blackberries, or mixtures.
The poster needs a lesson or two in grammar and spelling, but the recipe needs no help at all. It worked great! I made a half-batch, and will make another half-batch later on this week. Scrumptious!