A blender free, slushy, YUMMY frozen drink! This is such a gooood recipe to have on hand for camping, the RV or for those warm summer nights when a daquiri sounds GREAT but you don't want all the fuss. Just toss all the goodies into an airtight container and freeze for later. YUM! (prep time does not include freeze time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash your strawberries (if they're frozen thaw them 1st) using your hand, a masher, a blender stick, etc. - to your desired consistency.
- 2Combine everything in an airtight container.
- 3Place in freezer until firm.
- 4Break up/Stir frozen concoction and serve as needed!
- 5Sometimes adding a bit more lemon-lime soda to your glass makes it just the right consistency.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Strawberry Daiquiri
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g