1/2 Photos of Freezer Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crumb Crust
8 hrs 20 mins
make certain to use hard dry gingersnap cookies for the crust, soft cookies will not work, all spices may be adjusted to taste --- cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1For the crust; combine 1-1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs with powdered sugar and melted butter or margarine.
- 2Press firmly into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Bake 375 degrees F for 4-5 minutes; cool completely before filling.
- 4For the pie; in a bowl combine the first 6 ingredients until blended.
- 5Fold in the soft ice cream until thoroughly combined.
- 6Spoon into prepared crust.
- 7Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- 8Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 8 minutes before slicing.
- 9Serve each piece topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crumb Crust
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 505.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g