Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I bought a popsicle kit on clearance for making popsicles with Ball Fruit Jell Freezer Jam Pectin. It's really easy and uses honey, although you could sub. sugar or Splenda. If using the sugar or Splenda, mix it with the pectin before adding to the fruit puree. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 2⁄3 cup fresh fruit or 2⁄3 cup frozen fruit, thawed and pureed
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened fruit juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup honey or 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar or 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon fruit jell freezer jam pectin
- popsicle molds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine fruit puree, fruit juice and honey until mixed.
- Add 1 rounded T of the pectin and stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. If using wooden sticks, wait 5 minutes and then insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid (8-12 hours).