1/1 Photo of Freezer Pops (Popsicles) With Freezer Jam Pectin
8 hrs 5 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
I bought a popsicle kit on clearance for making popsicles with Ball Fruit Jell Freezer Jam Pectin. It's really easy and uses honey, although you could sub. sugar or Splenda. If using the sugar or Splenda, mix it with the pectin before adding to the fruit puree. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine fruit puree, fruit juice and honey until mixed.
- 2Add 1 rounded T of the pectin and stir for 3 minutes.
- 3Pour mixture into popsicle molds. If using wooden sticks, wait 5 minutes and then insert sticks.
- 4Freeze until solid (8-12 hours).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Pops (Popsicles) With Freezer Jam Pectin
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened fruit juice
freezer jam pectin