Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing like having Pickles on hand when you want 'em! Yield is an estimate, depends on container size of your choice.
- 2 quarts cucumbers or 2 quarts zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- water, enough to bring to measure to 3/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- Mix cucumbers or zucchini, onion and salt in large bowl.
- Let stand for 2 hours.
- Drain well.
- Pack in freezer containers, leaving 1" headspace.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour into each container to cover.
- Seal and freeze or refrigerate.