Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in the "Taste of Home" 2012 cookbook. It was submitted by Nina Rufener from Rittman, OH. * COOK TIME IS FREEZING TIME *
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- chocolate syrup
- chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread half of the ice cream into the crust.
- Combine peanut butter and corn syrup; spread over ice cream.
- Top with remaining ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving.