This recipe comes from my mother who would make these in the summer and then we would have them all winter. They are so wonderful, either alone or with ice cream and pancakes. My favourite dessert. Ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/8 teaspoon fresh fruit (ascorbic acid)
- 1Mix the Fresh Fruit and Sugar together in a large bowl.
- 2Add the peaches and stir gently until mixed.
- 3Let stand until a syrup forms. Usually about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Ladle into the freezer container of your choice and feeze. Will last no more than 8 months in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: