Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great to have on hand for quick dessert. Try serving with your favorite cookie crumbled on top! Cooking time is actually freezer time.
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 pint frozen rainbow sherbet
- Comine fruit and sugar.
- Mash slightly with a potato masher.
- Layer berries and sherbert in clear plastic drinking glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until serving time. Let stand about ten minutes before serving.
- If you leave space at top of glass, after freezing, you can store one on top of another.