My Grandmother has been making this for over 50 years. Easy, Refreshing and tastes like a Creamsicle. My Grandmother says it's good served with a pork chop or chicken dinner.
- Soak gelatin in 1 teaspoon of water.
- Heat orange juice and dissolve gelatin and sugar in it. Cool to lukewarm.
- Pour orange mix into an 8x8 glass or ceramic dish (I think I'll try tupperware). Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until it becomes slushy, approximately 2 hours.
- Whip cream and whisk or use mixer to combine with orange slush until no white streaks remain.
- Return to freezer for approximately 2 more hours.
- *If it separates, mix again.