Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy make-ahead freezer dinner that tastes great. It can be cut in half for two smaller meals.
- 12 frozen cheese-stuffed manicotti
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Place manicotti in a foil pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine marinara sauce, diced tomatoes with juice, garlic and italian seasoning. Pour over manicotti.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and freeze up to 2 months.
My 10 year old daughter actually liked it! Once I got over the shock, I made another pan to throw in the freezer. Thanks Chris!