Recipe by cookalot #2
Kids love these because they can make it themselves. Teens love these because they don't have to make it themselves. This is my own recipe. Do the same with your favorite pancake recipe.
- 8 slices dry bread
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg or 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 bananas (optional)
- maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and add milk, sugar, nutmeg.
- Dip bread in mixture, coating both sides.
- Fry in butter, browning both sides.
- Freeze on greased baking pan. Stack slices with freezer paper between them and put in plastic freezer bag.
- To Serve: Pop in toaster, serve with butter, sliced bananas on top covered with maple syrup.