cookalot #2's Note:
Kids love these because they can make it themselves. Teens love these because they don't have to make it themselves. This is my own recipe. Do the same with your favorite pancake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and add milk, sugar, nutmeg.
- 2Dip bread in mixture, coating both sides.
- 3Fry in butter, browning both sides.
- 4Freeze on greased baking pan. Stack slices with freezer paper between them and put in plastic freezer bag.
- 5To Serve: Pop in toaster, serve with butter, sliced bananas on top covered with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.7 mg
- Sodium 330.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g