1/1 Photo of Freezer Barbecue Chicken Pasta
1 hr 5 mins
I often boil chicken legs and debone them. This is cheaper than chicken breasts. Fast and delicious! What more can you ask for. You can split the recipe for 2 freezer meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups catsup or 2 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- cooked pasta, your choice
- 1Combine all ingredients and pour into freezer bag.
- 3Thaw, put in a 9x13 baking dish, bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 4Serve over pasta.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese or toasted bread crumbs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Barbecue Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1106.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts