1/3 Photos of Freezer Apricot Jam
24 hrs 45 mins
24 hrs 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix apricots, lemon juice and rind.
- 2Add sugar, stir 5 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- 3Let stand 20 minutes.
- 4Stir in pectin.
- 5Ladle into cartons or jars, filling to within 1/2 inch of top.
- 6Cover with cloth and let stand until set, 24 hours or overnight. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw and store in refrigerator.
- 7(Freeze for 1 month before thawing to use).
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezer Apricot Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4111.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1055.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 1044.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: