Melanie B.'s Note:
I love to make freezer meals periodically so I always have something good around when I just don't feel like cooking. Here is one of my many recipes to come that is simple and works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This meal is meant to be made ahead for the freezer or cooked immediately.
- 2If freezing in individual servings, place 3 chicken tenderloins, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, and a pinch of the minced garlic in four quart sized freezer bags. Seal and shake the ingredients until well seasoned and coated.
- 3Add 1/4 the lemon, tomatoes, onion slices, and 2 sprigs of thyme to each bag. Press out the air and seal tightly. Label with date and cooking instructions.
- 4Freeze up to 3 months.
- 5Cooking instructions:
- 6Thaw and remove all ingredients from the bag.
- 7Place in a casserole dish and drizzle with a teaspoon of additional oil.
- 8Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Serve with your favorite side dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freezable Lemon, Tomato, and Thyme Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: