1/1 Photo of Freestyle Plum or Fruit Tart
Easy and delicious. Just the way I like my desserts. This would be good using peaches, pears, apples, or any summer fruit. From Kraft Food and Family, Summer 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Place pie crust in a greased 10 inch pie plate or oven-proof dish. I used a 1 1/2 quart Pyrex dish.
- 3Using the back of a spoon, spread cream cheese over the bottom of the pie crust.
- 4Toss plums with sugar and flour. Pour over cream cheese.
- 5Fold edges of pie crust over plums, leaving center of plums uncovered.
- 6Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon evenly over top of tart.
- 7Bake 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden and fruit juices are bubbly.
- 8Top with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freestyle Plum or Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g