Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy and delicious. Just the way I like my desserts. This would be good using peaches, pears, apples, or any summer fruit. From Kraft Food and Family, Summer 2007.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pie crust in a greased 10 inch pie plate or oven-proof dish. I used a 1 1/2 quart Pyrex dish.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread cream cheese over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Toss plums with sugar and flour. Pour over cream cheese.
- Fold edges of pie crust over plums, leaving center of plums uncovered.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon evenly over top of tart.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden and fruit juices are bubbly.
- Top with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or ice cream if desired.