Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Radical isn't always bad, but we don't need free radicals ravaging our lovely skin! This facial is loaded with vitamin C, an anti-oxidant for great skin, and acts as a slight "peel". Very refreshing! Make it and use it as needed.
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 teaspoons pectin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vitamin C powder (or crystals)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid glycerin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dissolve pectin in hot water, then add the rest of the ingredients to this mixture.
- Pat on your face and wait for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off face with water.
This is a terrific recipe, I will use it often. However, you should know that it requires LIQUID pectin. The first time I made it I used the dry pectin, which turned into sullen little snot balls that wouldn't spread onto my face. Liquid pectin will deliver a smooth, unctuous product that leaves your skin deliciously soft. Try it!