Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice and easy summer treat. You can try this with any fruit you'd like really, just use your imagination. If you like things sweet, add more sugar, as is this pie is a bit tart.
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 6 apricots, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- Toss the apricot halves with the Grand Marnier, set aside.
- Stir the corn starch, sugar and raspberries together.
- Place the pie crust on a cookie sheet and arrange the apricot halves, cut side down in the center of the crust, leaving 2-3 inchrs of crust at the edge.
- Fold up the crust to form the edge.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture in between the apricots.
- Brush the tops of the apricots with melted apricot preserves, also brush the edges of the crust.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, reduce the heat to 375 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of granulated sugar when it is still warm and srve with lightly whipped cream.