1/1 Photo of Freddy's Chocolate Chip Cookies With Macadamia Nuts
Found this recipe about four years ago printed on the back of a five pound bag of Fred Meyer brand granulated sugar. Found the recipe again behind a bookcase recently, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, both sugars and vanilla until fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Sift together the flour, soda and salt; gradually adding to creamed mixture. Mix until well blended.
- 5Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Using a small, greased ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 7Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove cookies from oven, cool 1 minute then transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freddy's Chocolate Chip Cookies With Macadamia Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (1407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1318.1
- Calories from Fat 720
- Total Fat 80.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1024.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 99.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g