- 6 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided
- 4 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 1 1/2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add half of zucchini slices; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove zucchini from skillet; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with 1/2 teaspoon oil and remaining zucchini slices. Serve with yogurt mixture.