Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cooking Light. July 1998.
- 6 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided
- 4 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add half of zucchini slices; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove zucchini from skillet; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with 1/2 teaspoon oil and remaining zucchini slices. Serve with yogurt mixture.
had this at butterscotchgirl's brunch and it was perfect! i also like how low fat it is but high in fla-vor. total yum!
awesome! very light and flavorful. i added a little no-salt seasoning to the zucchini while they were sizzling, and it turned out great. the sauce was especially refreshing and i am glad i made extra as i want to try it with other foods and vegetables.