Recipe by jenny_2020
This recipe is from my Hungry Girl cookbook, and it was co-developed with Weight Watchers. Only 27 calories per drink and absolutely delicious! I just take a Crystal-Lite lemonade packet and measure out 1/2 teaspoon each time. I also just add splenda from the bag, to taste, instead of buying the individual packets.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered lemonade powdered drink mix (sugar-free)
- 1 diet lemon-lime soda, cold
- 4 frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 3 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 3 -5 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In tall glass, combine drink mix, soda, and sweetener with 1/4 to 1/3 cup water (depending on how sweet you like your lemonade). Stir until drink mix has dissolved.
- Pour the lemonade mixture into a blender. Add frozen strawberries and ice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glass and sip away.