Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds wonderful! From a cookbook called "Best Recipes from the backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars" by Cecil Dyer.
- 2 large potatoes, baked
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup croutons, crushed or 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Quarter hot potatoes lengthwise and place in a bake-and-serve dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over potatoes.
- Melt butter in a skillet; add remaining ingredients, stirring until crushed croutons are moist.
- Crumble mixture over potatoes and place under broiler until cheese has browned.