1/7 Photos of Freaky Mummies in a Flash - Halloween Treats!
Um Safia's Note:
I usually cook everything from scratch, but sometimes you're in a rush & don't have the time. These cupcakes are perfect for times like that....I have these on standby every Halloween for the trick-or-treaters! If you're not so pushed for time, make 36 of your own cupcakes or use a 22.5 ounce box of brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 small cupcakes, vanilla (fairy cakes) or 36 small chocolate (fairy cakes)
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting (or 2 cups buttercream, homemade frosting, icing etc)
- green sour apple bubble gum tape (I use Kelloggs Fruit Winders Doubles)
- 72 M&M's
- 1(If using a boxed brownie mix -- Heat oven to 350°F Prepare brownie mix according to boxes directions. Divide batter among lined cupcake pans to make 36. Bake 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- 2Spread frosting onto cupcakes. Place a piece of trimmed gum across center of cupcake. Top with M&M's for eyes. Place more pieces of gum at slight angles to cover tops, leaving eyes visible.
- 3I like to use Fruit Winders / fruit leather in place of bubble gum & I also love piping frosting on the cupcakes. You can use a ready made frosting tube for piping, a piping bag or a small ziplock bag with a tiny bit snipped of one corner.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freaky Mummies in a Flash - Halloween Treats!
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: