1/1 Photo of Frappuccino, the Way I Do It (Starbucks Copycat!)
All it took was exam stress to create this. Tastes like starbucks, but much cheaper! To be honest, all the ingredient sizes are approximate...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the coffee granules and hot cocoa mix in a mug.
- 2Add the hot water and stir to dissolve.
- 3Stir in the Dulce De Leche or Caramel Sauce. Make sure it fully dissolves into the coffee!
- 4Top with skim milk, stir once again, and drink.
- 5You can chill it I guess, but I never do, it just goes straight down.
- 6For aesthetics sake I guess you can strain out any undissolved bits, but I'm way too lazy :P.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frappuccino, the Way I Do It (Starbucks Copycat!)
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g