Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (more or less to your liking)
- 1 cup ice (shaved or not)
- mix all ingredients together.
- blend on high for one minute to make it creamy.
- enjoy! (add more coffee if you like. I add 1/8-1/4 cup more).
I made frappucino just the other day using 3/4 cup chilled double strength coffee, 1 1/2 tbsps. sugar, 1 cup milk and 1 cup ice! Your recipe is good, but personally, I loved the other one that has more coffee:)