Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
blended coffee drink like major coffee chains
- 3⁄4 cup extra strong coffee, cold
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired.
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker: That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
- To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
Thank you for sharing this recipe! The only modifications I made were to use equal parts coffee and milk, and then I added a dash of vanilla coffee syrup. Yummy!