Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy! And so good! Your guests will be raving about this drink! It can't get any easier! Give it a shot! Pardon the pun! You just use a shot glass, which is approx.1 oz.- The drink is actually 2 to 1 , so you can double or triple, or .......?
- 2 fluid ounces brewed coffee, drink (2 shots, I use Starbuck's Frappuccino, but your favorite will do)
- 1 fluid ounce vodka (1shot)
- ice cube
- Put about 1 cup ice cubes into a martini shaker.
- Any glass container will do, make sure the lid's on tight, or you will "martini-ize your kitchen.
- Put the coffee drink into the shaker, or jar.
- Put in the vodka.
- Shake really well, because you will want the foam as part of the drink.
- Strain the mixture into martini glasses.