Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher or covered container.
- Stir or shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill and serve cold.
- To make the"Mocha" variety:Add a pinch (1/16 teaspoon) of cocoa powder to the mixture before combining.
- To fake espresso with a drip coffee maker and standard grind of coffee: Use 1/3 cup ground coffee and 1 cup of water.
- Brew once then run coffee through machine again, same grounds.
- Makes about 1/2 cup fresh espresso to use in the above recipe.
- Run a pot of water through machine, without grounds, to clean.