Recipe by Amezi Oisuu-Madoon
A delicious, healthy recipe I thought up on a hot summer day. Works great with strawberries, raspberries, bananas, and peaches. Very fast and easy, this recipe is a family favorite.
- 1 cup fruit (Strawberries or bananas work best; don't use apples or kiwi!)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (If it isn't sweet enough, add one more)
- 1 cup ice (add up to 1 cup more to make it firmer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fruit, milk, and sugar in blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add ice.
- Blend until smooth enough to drink through a straw.
- If needed, add more sugar.
- For a decorative touch, wet rims of glasses and cover in sugar, or add a cut fruit to the edge of the glass.