Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Franskbrod (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast (or 2 1/2 t. bread machine yeast)
- Place all the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Set crust on medium and program for the Basic cycle or French Bread cycle; press Start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.