Recipe by Hill Family
How fitting that Fran would have a Nut recipe ... she raised a few of our favorite nuts.
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 4.92 ml water
- 226.79 g jar dry roasted peanuts
- 118.29 ml blanched almond
- 118.29 ml walnut halves
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml pumpkin spice
- 3.69 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg whites and water, add nuts and toss and coat well.
- Combine sugar, spice and salt. Add to nuts and coat well.
- Place the nuts on a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300* for 20-25 min cool on waxed paper and then break into clusters.