Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
How fitting that Fran would have a Nut recipe ... she raised a few of our favorite nuts.
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup blanched almond
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine egg whites and water, add nuts and toss and coat well.
- Combine sugar, spice and salt. Add to nuts and coat well.
- Place the nuts on a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300* for 20-25 min cool on waxed paper and then break into clusters.
WOW! These nuts are quite addicting. So easy to do and they were gone in no time at my house. I plan to make these again and again. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag.