Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a kiddie drink for your luau.
Make and share this Fran's Pine-Lime Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Combine all juices in a punch bowl or halved and scooped out watermelon.
- Just before serving add scoops of sherbet.
- Pour ginger ale over sherbet.
Great punch, especially because it wasn't super sweet/sugary!! I had to sub orange sherbet, as my Publix store was out of lime, only had rasperrby, pineapple or orange, so didn't post the photo to the recipe. I just scaled this back for one serving and it was a wonderful refreshing punch this warm afternoon. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag.