Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came from a good friend Sherra Francisco, who is a great cook, this is tarty and delicious
- Place cake mix, jello, water and eggs in bowl and beat with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add oil and beat 1 more minute.
- Pour into greased metal cake pan and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until the center springe back when touched.
- For glaze---------------.
- Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar with fork until smooth.
- Glaze will be thin.
- while cake is still warm, puncture top surface with wet fork and pour on the frosting so it seeps into the cake.
- Then serve.
This was great, but I think that next time I will either up the lemon juice or reduce the powdered sugar in the glaze, it was very sweet. I will definitely keep it around though because the lemon flavor was very bright and tasty.