Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Made With Love: The Meals On Wheels Cookbook. If you would like it saucy add a bit more mustard or pesto. Eat it cold, warm, with pasta, in a salad, or in a sandwich.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- Preheat the broiler.
- Coat a small baking dish with oil. Add the chicken to the baking dish and schemer mustard on both sides of the chicken. Add the pesto and schemer over the chicken.
- Place under the broiler until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest a few minutes before serving.