Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
No need to go out tonight ... pair this with Fran's Potstickers and you have a great meal.
- 2 cups long grain white rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1⁄2 lb ham, precooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper
- olive oil (optional)
- Put soy sauce and garlic in a frying pan, fry for approximately 1 minute; add rice and cook until the liquid cooks inches
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until the liquid is dissipated.
Very good frie rice. I added some ham to the rice, a can of peas and carrots and green onions at the end. Made for Newest Zaar.