- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups longhorn cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) can chilies, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 1 ½ qt casserole dish.
- Beat eggs, flour, buttermilk, salt and Tabasco and set aside.
- Toss cheeses together and reserve ½ cup for topping.
- In casserole dish, layer the chilies and cheeses several times ending with the chilies on top.
- Pour egg mixture over casserole.
- Bake 35-40 min at 350*.
- Add remaining cheese for topping in the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Garnish with tomatoes and serve.