Recipe by QueenJellyBean
My sister in law gave me this simple kid friendly dish that even adults will love. A great dish for when you need something quick.
Top Review by Hill Family
Super easy and pretty tasty. The only change I made was 1 can of broccoli cheddar soup and one can of cream of celery. I made this for the name game in honor of my Aunt Fran.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix (i.e Stove Top)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed broccoli cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan bring water to a boil.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In the bottom of a greased 11 x 7 pan- layer chicken and then broccoli.
- Spoon undiluted soup over the top of broccoli.
- Fluff the stuffing with a fork and spoon over the soup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.