- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour in 10” tube pan.
- Melt butter. Stir in frosting mix and oatmeal. Set aside.
- Blend cake mix, eggs, banana, and sour cream.
- Pour 1/3 batter into pan. Sprinkle 1/3 crumb mixture.
- Repeat with batter and frosting mix in layers.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 50-60 minute
- Cool upright in pan for 15 minute Remove from pan and turn so the crumb mix is on the top.