Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids love this whole meal salad -- with its frankfurters and other good stuff. As a matter of fact, adults probably will like it too. At least my husband and I do. I got this recipe long ago from Home Cooking magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefully cooked beef frankfurters
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Prepare macaroni as per package directions; drain well and cool.
- About an hour or more before needed, cut franks into 1/3-inch diagonal slices. Combine with macaroni and remaining ingredients. Chill.
- Garnish with pimiento. Pass the salt.